Special Open House Event with Corrective Hearing Services
Nationally known hearing aid expert, Stephanie McMillan will be in our office on April 25th, 26th & 27th.
During this special event, we will be offering the following FREE OF CHARGE:
1. Complete electronic hearing test by our licensed hearing professional.
2. You can see your ear on a color TV screen with the use of a video camera. Your problem may just be wax.
3. Learn about the new Miniscopic Synergy hearing aid that is invisible and has amazing sound clarity in noisy environments.
4. If you currently wear hearing aids, we will clean and check them at no charge during your office visit.
Approximately 36 million Americans suffer from hearing loss!
- More than half of the people with hearing loss are younger than age 65
- Untreated hearing loss can affect your ability to understand speech and can negatively impact your social and emotional well-being.—hearing impairment can decrease your quality of life
- Hearing loss is the third most common health problem in the United States
It’s easier to know if you have hearing loss if you know the signs!
- Buzzing or ringing in their ears
- Failure to respond to spoken words
- Persistent ear discomfort after exposure to loud noise (regular and constant listening to electronics at high volumes)
- Muffled hearing
- Constant frustration hearing speech and other sounds
- Avoids conversation
- Social isolation
Call us today to schedule your appointment!